It’s a beautiful day to enjoy some wedding planning! Just a friendly reminder that The City of Vacaville Bridal & Quinceañera Show is TODAY, March 28th, from 12-4 p.m. at the Ulatis Community Center in Vacaville! Will you be there?
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $50 gift certificate to Fat’s Asia Bistro at our booth!
Here are the details for this great event:
When: Today, March 28th, 2015
Time: 12-4 p.m.
Where: Ulatis Community Center at 1000 Ulatis Drive in Vacaville
Cost: Tickets are $5 in advance or $10 at the door.
About: Join the City of Vacaville for an afternoon of wedding/Quinceañera planning and inspiring ideas! Enjoy swag bags, prize giveaways, vendor samples, a cake dive and a fashion show!
Giveaways include: a $1000 Quinceañera gown giveaway and a cake dive where the winner receives a $1,500 event rental from the City.
The Designer Fashion Show will be hosted by the current Miss Solano County, Olga Lechuga, and will be coordinated by a team of professionals from Sacramento.
For more information, call 707-469-6694 or email email@example.com or click here!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of City of Vacaville.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: