Engaged? Don’t forget to join us for the Firehouse Wedding Showcase THIS Sunday, January 19, 2020 from 1-4 p.m. at The Firehouse Restaurant in Old Sacramento.
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to The Firehouse Restaurant from our booth at this show!
Here are the details for this fabulous event:
When: Sunday, January 19, 2020
Time: 1-4 p.m.
Where: The Firehouse Restaurant at 1112 2nd Street in Old Sacramento
Cost: Tickets are $5 per person, $10 at the door. Price includes entry, appetizers and a glass of sparkling wine.
Purchase tickets online here!
About: The Firehouse Wedding Showcase will bring together top event experts, products and services on one day — to answer questions, offer inspiration and help you create your perfect wedding experience.
Invite your bridal party, your family, and your fiancé to sip a complimentary glass of sparkling wine (for those 21 and older only, please) and enjoy passed hors d’oeuvres while you speak with event experts and experience the latest wedding trends.
For more information, please click here.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Photos courtesy of The Firehouse Restaurant.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!