Have you experienced the Wolfe Heights Event Center—a Sacramento wedding venue? You need to come to the Open House this Saturday, January 25, 2020, from 12-4 p.m.!
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $100 gift certificate to Bennett’s Kitchen Bar & Market from our booth at this event!
Here are the details:
When: Saturday, January 25, 2020
Time: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: Wolfe Heights Event Center at 9440 Bar Du Lane in Sacramento
Cost: FREE admission but you must RSVP in advance HERE
From the Event Producer: Come and enjoy a tour of our beautiful 60 acre estate with your partner and up to two guests! We will be providing a light brunch with mimosas while you have the opportunity to meet and mingle with our preferred vendors in an intimate setting!
All attendees must RSVP to attend because tickets are limited! A valid ID must be present.
To find out more, visit: wolfeheights.com
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!