Ready to be inspired? Join us for the complimentary “Bridal Open House” at Vizcaya Sacramento on January 26, 2020, from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Stop by our booth at this event to get your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and a FREE copy of our wedding planner Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to Fat’s Asia Bistro!
When: January 26, 2020
Time: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: Vizcaya Sacramento at 2019 21st Street in Sacramento
Cost: Admission is FREE, but RSVP is required
What You’ll Experience:
Meet, mingle and munch! Come and experience Vizcaya!
You will be able to meet some of Vizcaya’s favorite vendors, be guided in the right direction in your wedding planning, taste some amazing food, see table designs and have a blast!
FREE admission, but please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, log on to vizcayasacramento.com
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!