You’re invited to the Belle Vie Vineyard & Event Center Bridal Showcase! Join us Sunday, February 9, 2020, from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Belle Vie Vineyard & Event Center!
When: SUNDAY—February 9, 2020
Time: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: Belle Vie Vineyard & Event Center at 19900 Sherman Island Cross Rd., Sherman Island, CA 94571
Cost: FREE Admission if you pre-register, or $10 at the door
RSVP: To reserve your free admission, RSVP HERE
What You’ll Experience:
Join us for a beautiful day of wedding inspiration, complimentary food and drinks, amazing gifts and prizes and just about everything you need to plan your special all in one place. Book your Dream Venue along with all of our top wedding professionals and make it a day you’ll never forget! Admission is FREE with pre-registration or $10 at the door.
- Sample delicious cuisine with Chef Juan Alvarez
- Beverages compliments of Belle Vie Vineyard
- Breathtaking wedding decor and tablescapes by Chairs for Affairs and Eventfully Yours Event Designs
- Entertainment and fun provided by Magic Entertainment
- Raffle prize drawings every half hour and a Grand Prize Drawing (must be present to win)
- Special discounts and offers from top wedding professionals that you won’t want to miss!
We’ll be there handing out complimentary copies of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide! Also, we always have our awesome Real Weddings Magazine bags to help you carry all of your goodies!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright Belle Vie Vineyard & Event Center.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!