Are you a south bay bride or groom? Don’t miss Wedding Wars, a spin off the traditional wedding fair, on August 25th, from 2-6 p.m., at The GlassHouse in San Jose.
Want a FREE ticket?! Use code “RWM” for a FREE ticket HERE!
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to Hair Comes the Bride from our booth at this show!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, August 25, 2019
Time: 2-6 p.m.
Where: The GlassHouse at 2 South Market Street, San Jose
About: From the show producer, “Wedding Wars is a Spin Off the Traditional Wedding Fair! We have infused the amazing traditions of the Wedding Fair, having tons of Vendor Booths/A One Stop Shop for all of your Wedding Needs from Fashion to Every Vendor you need to find to help plan your Dream Wedding. We have also integrated an amazing competition to get the entire Wedding Party and Family Involved! This is a Competition for Tons of Prizes & Giveaways as well as a Special Grand Prize that 1 Team will win at the end of the Show! Enjoy the spectacular display of cakes, wedding dresses, tuxedos, rental decor, floral arrangements, and more!
In Addition to being able to plan your wedding with Top- Notch Wedding Professionals in the Industry, and being able to compete for many Prizes, Giveaways and a Grand Prize. You get to try Amazing Bites & Luscious Libations & Simply Sweet Desserts + Treats. Get Inspired by Table Scapes, Event Decor, Floral Arrangements & Overall Event Styling as this is no ordinary Wedding Fair or Trade Show, this is an event that you get to see the Pro’s in actions! Not to mention the Beautiful Bridal Fashions, from Wedding Gowns to Bridesmaids Dresses, Suits, Tuxedo’s, etc. We have a Wonderful Fashion Show in store for you!”
Be sure to check the show producer’s website for more information: weddingwarsexpo.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Photo courtesy of Wedding Wars.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: