Join us for the Bridal Fair at The Gardens at Hilcrest Winery on Sunday, September 29th, from 11-3 p.m.! Will we see you there? Admission is free!
Stop by our booth to pick up a complimentary copy of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 Asante Spa from our table.
Scroll down for all the details to this great event!
When: Sunday, September 29, 2019
Time: 11-3 p.m.
Where: The Gardens at Hilcrest Winery at 13575 Kiefer Blvd in Sloughhouse, CA
Cost: FREE Admission
About: Come tour the grounds, enjoy complimentary wine and beer for attendee. Meet preferred vendors; and attendees will experience the feel and see a stylized wedding by their preferred vendors!
We’ll be there handing out complimentary copies of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide! Also, we always have our awesome Real Weddings Magazine bags to help you carry all of your goodies!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Photo courtesy of Wedgewood Weddings.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: