We’re super excited to be part of the International Wedding Festivals for 2020!
Great news…we have 10 sets of two FREE tickets to give away! Want a set? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!
And mark your calendar’s for this amazing event, February 23, 2020, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., at Stockton Ballroom in Stockton!
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $100 Gift Certificate to the Spa at Wine & Roses Hotel, Restaurant and Spa at our booth at this show.
Here are the details for this fabulous event:
When: February 23, 2020
Time: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: Stockton Ballroom in Stockton
Cost: IF YOU DON’T WIN THE FREE TICKET GIVEAWAY: Admission $15 with pre-registration online HERE and if you use promo code REALWEDDINGS, you’ll get 50% off!!!!
WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE:
You said yes and now it’s time to start planning! Join us at the Stockton International Wedding Festival to meet with Central Valley’s finest wedding providers.
Find your photographer, photo booth, DJ, florist, hair & makeup artists, wedding cake, caterer, venue, officiant, and more!
Get in line early for free perks!
- The first 100 couples in line will receive $1000 Bridal Bucks™ to spend on the things that you need most for your wedding.
- The first 50 brides will receive a free bridal veil
Watch live fashion shows to see 2020’s latest bridal trends, bridesmaids’, mother of the bride, flower girl dresses and menswear!
Sample cakes and cuisine with local bakeries and culinary artists that will please your wedding guest’s palettes.
Spend the day with your fiancé, MOH, bridesmaids, groomsmen, or whoever you want to bring. Have a great time celebrating your engagement!
We can’t wait to see you there! The Perfect Day Begins with Planning! Plan your wedding at the International Wedding Festival.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of International Wedding Festivals.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!