Have you heard of Bridal Bucks? It’s like FREE money! Every bride who attends today’s show will receive $500 worth of Bridal Bucks*…that’s money that you can use toward the wedding pros who accept them! Come to the show today and find out more! Here are the deets:
EVENT: Bridal Expo at Crowne Plaza/Wyndham Sacramento
WHEN: Sunday, April 3, 2022
TIME: 12 – 5 p.m.
WHERE: Crowne Plaza Hotel Sacramento/Wyndham Sacramento at 5321 Date Avenue in Sacramento
COST: $8 and they can be purchased here!
REAL WEDDINGS GIVEAWAY: Stop by the Real Weddings booth to get a complimentary copy of the newest issue along with our groovy reusable tote bag, and enter to win a $100 gift certificate to Dream Day Spa!
*Bridal Bucks are not redeemable for cash and not all exhibitors will participate. Bridal Bucks will also be used at the September 2022 Bridal Expo at Sunrise Mall.
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Cannot wait to meet each and every one of you!
Photos by Andrew & Melanie Photography for Real Weddings Magazine. From our “Cool Mountain High” styled shoot—bouquet by Relles Florist and cake by Baker & A Black Cat. To see more photos and full credits click here.