We’re so excited to be a part of the Amador Wedding & Wine Tour coming to Amador County on Sunday, January 19, 2020 from 12-4 p.m. starting at Hotel Sutter in Sutter Creek!
And, we’ve got a limited number of free tickets! Want a pair? Email us NOW to see if you won a set!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, January 19, 2020
Time: 12-4 p.m.
Where: Starting at Hotel Sutter at 53 Main Street in Sutter Creek
GRAND PRIZE – DIAMOND EARRINGS from Rare Exception Jewelers! AND MANY MORE AMAZING RAFFLE PRIZES!
Tour venues, taste wines and bubbles, scout lodging, taste cuisines, book florists, photographers, and hair and make up. Enjoy workshops, cake and champagne pairings, corsage making, a live photo shoot, wedding planning talks, mini-makeovers, a fashion show and live models in gowns and many prize giveaways.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Video courtesy of Kelly Curtis Photography.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!