Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $100 worth of wedding planning goodies from our booth at this event!
Here are the details:
When: Saturday, January 25, 2020
Time: 12-4 p.m.
Where: Ironstone Vineyards at 1894 Six Mile Rd. in Murphys CA 95247
Cost: FREE admission
About: Come join us for the 2020 Calaveras Wedding Faire! Meet lots of vendors face to face and plan for your special day!
- FREE ADMISSION
- Fashion Show
- Door Prizes
- YOU COULD WALK OUT A WINNER OF A FREE HONEYMOON TO HAWAII*
*Must be present to redeem prizes after the fashion show*
To find out more, visit: www.calaverasweddings.com
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!