Who’s joining us for the Chico Bridal Show on Sunday, January 13th, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Silver Dollar Fairgrounds in Chico?
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $200 to Hair Comes the Bride from our booth at this show!
Here are the details:
Date: January 13, 2019
Time: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: Silver Dollar Fairgrounds in Chico
About: The largest and finest bridal show in Butte, Tehama and Glenn Counties. Find everything you need to plan the wedding of your dreams on site at the show. Enjoy catering samples, cake samples, DJ’s, photographers, wedding planning magazines, photo booths, party rental companies, wedding facilities, bridal shops, tuxedo rentals, florists , wedding websites, cosmetics and salons, pre-wedding counseling, videographers, bartender services, jewelers and much more await you at the show.
Admission: Tickets are only available at the door.
Adults $10 (17 and up)
Children 12 and over $1
Children under 11 FREE with a paying adult
For more information, log on to chicobridalshow.com
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright Chico Bridal Show.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: