You said YES and want your wedding day to be perfect! Don’t just dream about the perfect day…. PLAN the perfect day!
Come to the International Wedding Festival MEGA Sacramento Bridal Show at Cal-Expo to plan with the area’s best providers! We have an exhibit hall full of wedding professionals waiting to meet with you, experience the latest floral and decor trends, tastings, the latest fashions, entertainment, lots of savings, special “show only” deals and lots of prizes and fun!
You will meet with wedding professionals who are there to share their knowledge and experience, answer your wedding planning questions, and give you the attention you deserve for the biggest day in your life.
EVENT: International Wedding Festival—Sacramento Bridal Show
WHEN: Sunday, February 26, 2023
TIME: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
WHERE: Cal-Expo Building C, 1600 Exposition Blvd. in Sacramento
COST: Tickets are $15 or $100 for the VIP experience! Learn more here!
For more information about this fantastic bridal show/wedding expo, please contact the event producer through their website or through their FB Page!
And, be sure to stop by the Real Weddings booth to get a complimentary copy of the newest issue along with our groovy reusable tote bag, and enter to win a Bride Beach Cruiser!
WAIT — Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Cannot wait to meet each and every one of you!
Featured photo courtesy of International Wedding Festivals