You’re invited to the Sacramento Bridal Expo’s “An Evening of Elegance! Meet amazing local wedding pros, enter to win fantastic prizes and giveaways, and have a whole lotta fun! Here are the details:
EVENT: Bridal Expo’s An Evening of Elegance
WHEN: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
TIME: 6-9 p.m.
WHERE: Wyndham Sacramento at 5321 Date Avenue in Sacramento
COST: $10 each and they can be purchased here!
And, be sure to stop by the Real Weddings booth to get a complimentary copy of the newest issue along with our groovy reusable tote bag; and enter to win a $100 gift certificate to Bacchus House Bistro!
For more information about this fantastic bridal show/wedding expo, please contact the event producer through their website or through their FB Page!
WAIT — Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Cannot wait to meet each and every one of you!