Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to Mikuni Sushi from our booth at this show!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, February 26, 2017
Time: 12-4 p.m.
Where: The Falls Event Center at 8280 Elk Grove Blvd in Elk Grove
Cost: Admission is $8 online HERE; $15 at the door.
About: It’s your wedding – have it your way. The Falls provides the location, you choose everything else! Bridal Expo is your chance to see and experience this beautiful and diverse venue.
You’ll see displays and meet the professionals who are there to help you have the wedding of your dreams. The fashion show is set up in a separate room – the theater – so you can relax and enjoy seeing the latest fashions. Included will be gowns for all sizes, couture gowns at affordable prices and designer gowns.
Enjoy live music, fun activites, samples and more.
You’ll receive a gift card for a Free ready-to-hang glass/acrylic Custom print (a $200 value), just for registering online or at the show! The print is by Impressions, compliments of SymbolizeIt.com.
You’ll also receive their Expo Guide & Coupon Book that includes discounts and bonuses from their exhibitors.
Be sure to register online for coupons and discount admission. Registration will also keep you updated on future events, shows and unique opportunities. You will also receive special offers from exhibitors!
You could win one of many door prizes, including a honeymoon stay!
For more information, log on to bridal-expos.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright River City Imagery. Bridal gown pictured in photo from Enchanted Bridal & Tuxedo Shoppe.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: