February 28 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Arden Hills Bridal Open House – Sacramento – February 2021
TO JOIN ARDEN HILLS AT OUR SEASON-THEMED BRIDAL OPEN HOUSES & VENDOR SHOWCASES
Enjoy elaborate hors d’oeuvers, refreshments, and cake sampling!
Tour our stunningly beautiful in/outdoor venue and preview wedding decor for the coming season!
Meet our expert Sales Team and preferred wedding vendors!
KINDLY RSVP TO THE OPEN HOUSE OF YOUR CHOICE TO KCAMERON@ARDENHILLS.CLUB
2021 Dates Include:
WINTER WEDDING WONDERLAND
FEBRUARY 28, 2021 – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
SPRING IS IN THE AIR
MAY 2, 2021 – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
AUGUST 1, 2021 – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
FALL IN LOVE
OCTOBER 24, 2021 – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
EXTRAS FOR BOOKING ON THE DAY
Find out more at ardenhills.club
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!