June 12, 2021 @ 10:00 am - June 13, 2021 @ 3:00 pm
Bridal and Wedding Open House at The HideOut at Kirkwood – June 2021
They will have vendors set up, fall colors all around and they’d love to share the weekend with all of couples planning their wedding, along with their friends and families and those looking for a wedding venue for 2021 or 2022!
Happening two days — come either day!
Saturday, June 12 and Sunday June 13, 2021 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Check out this beautiful venue here: hideoutkirkwood.com or on social @thehideoutweddings
If you have any questions about attending please email them at hideoutweddings(at)comcast.net
EVENT: Bridal & Wedding Open House at The HideOut at Kirkwood
WHEN: Saturday, June 12, 2021 and Sunday, June 13, 2021
TIME: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
WHERE: The HideOut at Kirkwood at 43300 CA-88, Kirkwood, CA 95646
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!