June 11 @ 10:00 am - June 12 @ 3:00 pm
Bridal and Wedding Open House at The HideOut at Kirkwood Wedding Venue – June 2022
Just in time for a beautiful summer and fall season to come, you’re invited to the bridal and wedding open house at The HideOut at Kirkwood!
Happening two days — come either day!
Saturday, June 11 and Sunday June 12, 2022 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Check out this beautiful venue here: hideoutkirkwood.com or on social @thehideoutweddings
If you have any questions about attending please email them at hideoutweddings(at)comcast.net
EVENT: Bridal & Wedding Open House at The HideOut at Kirkwood
WHEN: Saturday, June 11, 2022 and Sunday, June 12, 2022
TIME: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
WHERE: The HideOut at Kirkwood at 43300 CA-88, Kirkwood, CA 95646
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!