Don’t miss the Grass Valley Wedding Fair – A Wedding Affair for all Seasons at the Nevada County Fairgrounds in Grass Valley on Sunday, January 22nd, from 12-4 p.m.! Guess what? You can attend for FREE!
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide!
Plus, enter to win a $100 gift certificate to Hair Comes The Bride from our booth at this event.
Here are the details:
Date: Sunday, January 22, 2017
Time: 12-4 p.m.
Where: Nevada County Fairgrounds at 11228 Mc Courtney Road in Grass Valley
Cost: Admission is FREE!
About: Planning a wedding or special event? Please join us on Sunday, January 22nd, for Grass Valley’s Premier Wedding Fair produced by Joy of Life Events at the Nevada County Fairgrounds. On this special day, the Main Street Center will be transformed showcasing some of the top wedding and event vendors in Nevada County. The Grass Valley Wedding Fair is returning once again to its original location at The Nevada County Fairgrounds after 30 years! Mark your calendars, this is truly a day not to be missed! Find everything you need in one relaxed atmosphere. Wedding shows are a great way to meet wedding vendors that will work to achieve the goals you have set for your wedding day as well as a great way to compare services, styles, and prices.
For more information, log on to joyoflifeevents.com/grass-valley-wedding-fair/.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Grass Valley Wedding Fair – A Wedding Affair for all Seasons
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: