Real Weddings Magazine is a proud sponsor of The Luxury Wedding Shows! Join us for the ONLY Bridal Showcase in San Jose on January 22nd, from 12 – 4 p.m., at the San Jose Marriott Hotel for the festivities.
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $100 gift certificate to Hair Comes The Bride from our booth at this show.
Have you ever dreamed about having your wedding featured in Real Weddings Magazine? One lucky couple who attends the Luxury Wedding Show will win a featured page in an upcoming issue of Real Weddings so that we can show off some of your fabulous wedding photos! For details, be sure to stop by the Real Weddings booth at the show!
Here are the details for this fabulous event:
When: January 22, 2017
Time: 12 – 4 p.m.
Where: San Jose Marriott Hotel at 301 South Market Street in San Jose
Cost: Admission $15 with pre-registration online HERE; $20 at the door. Once registered be automatically entered to win exclusive pre-show weekly giveaways.
About: You’re cordially invited to experience your wedding day from beginning to end. The Luxury Wedding Show is a bridal show set up as a mock luxury ceremony and reception showcasing work the areas finest wedding professionals. This show features ceremony runway fashion shows, luxurious bridal gift bags, wine and cake tastings, and hundreds of wedding inspiration ideas.
- Mock Wedding Fashion Shows (1:30 pm & 3:00 pm)
- Wine Tasting
- Catering & Cake Tastings
- $15,000 in lavish Prizes (2:00 pm & 3:30 pm) including a Wedding Gown & Engagement Photo Session giveaway
- Lavish Designer Reception Table Showcase
- Bride-to-Be Bouquet Toss
- Complimentary Bridal Magazines
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Luxury Wedding Shows.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: