In our current issue of Real Weddings Magazine, we present honeymoon ideas for every season.
One of the locales we mention in that piece for a fall honeymoon is Puerto Morales and in particular Cieba del Mar resort. But let’s be honest, Mexico can be a good honeymoon option nearly all year round!
And, good news from the travel desk: our friends at Cieba del Mar just let us know about about a special package that they’re offering. It’s the single best can’t-miss, no-catch deal we’ve heard of for 2010 honeymooners: the Wellness Spa Getaway.
Starting at $1,680 USD ($840 per person), plus 12% taxes and a 5% service charge based on double occupancy for a four-day/three-night stay between Jan 1- Dec 22, 2010, this amazing package provides guests with unlimited spa treatments at the holistic Spa at Ceiba del Mar, a top-notch, Zen-like spa with a progressive approach to healing the mind, body and spirit. In addition to a comprehensive menu of treatments, Spa-goers will enjoy use of a fully-equipped gym and several humid areas. Additional perks of this package include:
- Ocean-view accommodation in a luxury suite appointed with terrace or hammock and spacious living areas, state-of-the-art technology, including free in-room wireless, indigenous art, fine linens, organic bath amenities, a separate bathtub and shower, an in-morning coffee service and nightly turndown service with artisan gift.
- A refreshing, welcome champagne cocktail upon arrival.
- A Vital Energy Flow Analysis with Bio-Tensor from the spa.
- A custom-created gift of signature blended oils.
- Complimentary use of water, bicycles, kayaks and snorkeling equipment.
There is a little fine print…this deal is not offered in conjunction with weddings or combinable with other specials.
For more information about Ceiba del Mar Beach and Spa Resort, visit their Web site: http://www.ceibadelmar.com/.
Blog Post by Our Go-To-Travel Girl Jenn Thornton.