Don’t miss the 8th annual Amador Wedding Faire on Sunday, January 27th, from 1 – 4 p.m., at Jackson Rancheria Casino & Resort in Jackson!
Stop by the Amador Wedding Faire for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to Asante Spa from our booth at this event!
Here are the details for this fabulous event:
When: Sunday, January 27, 2019
Time: 1-4 p.m.
Where: Jackson Rancheria Casino & Resort Hotel at 12222 New York Ranch Road in Jackson.
Cost: Tickets are $10 in advance or $15 at the door and can be purchased at the Casino Cashier’s Cage or jacksoncasino.com.
About: The Amador Wedding Faire Presented by Jackson Rancheria Casino & Resort Hotel returns on Sunday, January 27th.
Spend the day with your family or bridal party while you mingle with Wedding Professionals to create the day of your dreams. Attendees of the Amador Wedding Faire will be entered into a drawing to win lavish prizes, taste fine cuisine by various catering services, enjoy a bridal fashion show, peruse wedding décor and floral arrangements, and take home a complimentary Bridal Bag.
The event will be from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. in the Grand Oak Ballroom. There will be a no-host bar and concessions available for purchase.
For more information, log on to jacksoncasino.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright Amador Wedding Faire.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: