Are you planning a wedding? Great news! We have a big weekend ahead of us filled with lots of amazing wedding events to help you plan your big day. Come see us at one of the events listed below, enter to win an amazing prize from our booth and pick up a FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine.
Which show will we be seeing you at?
Amador Wedding Faire presented by Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort
January 27, 2019 at Jackson Rancheria Casino & Resort Hotel, Jackson. 1-4 p.m.
See blog post with more information here!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Photos courtesy of respective show producer.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: