Dreaming of something blue? Just a reminder that the Something Blue Wedding Expo at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa Convention Center is TOMORROW, March 22nd, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $100 gift certificate to The Landing Resort & Spa from our booth.
Here are the details:
Date: Sunday, March 22, 2015
Time: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa Convention Center at 55 U.S. 50, Stateline, NV
Cost: $5 tickets are available by clicking here. Tickets will be $10 at the door.
About: Many local Lake Tahoe wedding vendors (including: ceremony and reception venues, caterers, photographers, florists and bakers and more!) will be available to answer your questions and help you plan your Lake Tahoe wedding.
Join the fun with raffle prizes, fashion show, champagne, food samples, music and more!
For more information, log on to tahoeweddings.org
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Something Blue Wedding Expo.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: