Interested in a Tahoe wedding? Don’t forget to join us for TahoeWed Bridal Faire & Convention this weekend, March 29th-31st, at Tahoe Biltmore Lodge & Casino in Crystal Bay. We’ve got 10 pairs of free tickets available. If you’re one of the first 10, click HERE and enter code: REALWEDVIP
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 in wedding planning goodies from our booth.
Here are the details:
Date: March 29th-31st, 2019
Where: Tahoe Biltmore Lodge & Casino #5 at Highway 28, Crystal Bay, Nevada 89402
About: Welcome to Lake Tahoe’s very first interactive bridal faire and convention! Breaking the mold of traditional bridal shows, this event has workshops, seminars, vendors, raffles, fashion shows and much, much more. This is the perfect event for DIY brides, recently engaged couples who don’t know where to start, or brides just looking for the latest trends. Whatever your need, they have the solution.
(You don’t have to be getting married in the Lake Tahoe Basin to enjoy this show. While the experts are based in the Lake Tahoe region, they have enough expertise to help brides from all over the world!)
For more information and to purchase tickets, click here!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photos courtesy of TahoeWed Bridal Faire & Convention.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: