You’re invited to experience Sheldon Inn’s Grand Oak Wedding Venue for a beautiful open house! You’ll get to sip on champagne from their custom outdoor bar, taste some popular items from their hors d’oeuvre menu, and meet some of the best vendors in our area.
You’ll be able to explore the Sheldon Inn grounds, including their beautiful bridal suite on-site limo bus.
Make sure to take advantage of exclusive deals and prizes offered only to the Bridal Open House Attendees.
EVENT: Sheldon Inn Bridal Open House
WHEN: Thursday, May 12, 2022
TIME: 5-8 p.m.
WHERE: Sheldon Inn Restaurant & Bar at 8980 Grantline Road in Elk Grove
COST: $10 per person; click here to purchase your tickets now!
And, be sure to stop by the Real Weddings booth to pick up a complimentary copy of our newest issue along with our groovy reusable tote bag, and register to win a $100 gift certificate to Dream Day Spa!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Cannot wait to meet each and every one of you!