You’re invited to the complimentary Wilderness Weddings At Cisco Grove Open House this Sunday, May 16, 2021, from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Stop by our booth at this event to get your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and a FREE copy of our wedding planner Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to Wise Villa Winery’s award-winning Bistro!
When: Sunday, May 16, 2021
Time: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: Cisco Grove Weddings at 48415 Hampshire Rocks Rd., Emigrant Gap, CA 95715
Cost: Admission is FREE, but if you can mark “going” on the Event Facebook Page, that would be GREAT!
What You’ll Experience:
Come check out the venue with everything set up. They will have our Favorite Vendors there with little Give Aways, Delicious Food and Lots of Fun. And be sure to Invite your Friends and Family, that would be Awesome! For more information about Cisco Grove’s Wilderness Wedding Venue Visit ciscogroveweddings.com
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!