That’s right, Real Weddings readers…you’re invited to the 2022 Old Sugar Mill Wedding Open House—an event not to be missed! You’ll get to experience:
- Meet their preferred vendors
- Complimentary Wine Glass and Champagne Pour
- Self Guided Tours of the Venue
- Free Admission with advance registration
- See the latest trends in wedding and event design
- Food Trucks onsite
Here are the deets:
And, be sure to stop by the Real Weddings booth to pick up a complimentary copy of our newest issue along with our groovy reusable tote bag, and register to win a $100 gift certificate to Serenity Spa!
And, you’ll get the chance to meet these wedding pros in person!
- Jackson Catering & Events
- Acoustic Events
- The Hidden Table
- DJ B Carrion
- Morningstar Entertainment
- Dave Shilling Photography
- Elegant Events Media
- The Freckled Photographer
- Wild Flowers Design Group
- Above and Beyond Cakes
- Sugar Coated Cupcakes
- Real Wedding Magazines
- Dearly Beloved Celebrations
- Salud Mobile Bar
- SJs Disc Jockey
- And many more!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Cannot wait to meet each and every one of you!