Real Weddings Magazine is a proud sponsor of The Luxury Wedding Shows! You’re cordially invited to experience your wedding day from beginning to end on February 25th, from 12 – 4 p.m., at Doubletree by Hilton Sonoma in Rohnert Park.
Get your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine, our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide and a groovy Real Weddings tote bag at this event. Plus, enter to win $100 to Hair Comes the Bride from our booth.
Here are the details for this fabulous event:
When: February 25, 2018
Time: 12 – 4 p.m.
Where: Doubletree by Hilton Sonoma at 1 Doubletree Drive in Rohnert Park
Cost: Admission $15 with pre-registration online HERE; $20 at the door. Once registered be automatically entered to win exclusive pre-show weekly giveaways.
About: The Luxury Wedding Show is a bridal show set up as a mock luxury ceremony and reception showcasing work the areas finest wedding professionals. This show features ceremony runway fashion shows, luxurious bridal gift bags, wine and cake tastings, and hundreds of wedding inspiration ideas.
- Mock Wedding Fashion Shows (1:30 pm & 3:00 pm)
- Wine Tasting
- Catering & Cake Tastings
- $15,000 in lavish Prizes (2:00 pm & 3:30 pm) including a Wedding Gown & Engagement Photo Session giveaway
- Lavish Designer Reception Table Showcase
- Bride-to-Be Bouquet Toss
- Complimentary Bridal Magazines
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Luxury Wedding Shows.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: