Today’s the day for the Luxury Wedding Show at Catta Verdera Country Club from 12-4 p.m. and one lucky couple will win their wedding to be featured in an upcoming issue of Real Weddings Magazine!
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $100 Gift Certificate to Serenity Spa from our booth at this show.
Here are the details for this fabulous event:
When: TODAY!!! September 8, 2019
Time: 12 – 4 p.m.
Where: Catta Verdera Country Club
Cost: $20 at the door. Once registered be automatically entered to win exclusive pre-show weekly giveaways.
About: You’re cordially invited to experience your wedding day from beginning to end. The Luxury Wedding Show is a bridal show set up as a mock luxury ceremony and reception showcasing work the area’s finest wedding professionals. This show features ceremony runway fashion shows, luxurious bridal gift bags, wine and cake tastings, and hundreds of wedding inspiration ideas.
- Mock Wedding Fashion Shows (1:30 pm & 3:00 pm)
- Wine Tasting
- Catering & Cake Tastings
- $15,000 in lavish Prizes (2:00 pm & 3:30 pm) including a Wedding Gown & Engagement Photo Session giveaway
- Lavish Designer Reception Table Showcase
- Bride-to-Be Bouquet Toss
- Complimentary Bridal Magazines
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Luxury Wedding Shows.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.