Real Weddings Magazine is a proud sponsor of The Luxury Wedding Shows! Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to attend a one-of-kind show THIS SUNDAY, January 5, 2020, from 12 – 4 p.m., at Hyatt Regency Sacramento.
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to Serenity Spa from our booth at this show.
We’re saving the best surprise for last! How would you like to have your wedding featured in a special promo page in Real Weddings Magazine?! By coming to the show, you’ll automatically be entered into the grand prize drawing to have your wedding featured in a special promotional page in an upcoming issue of Real Weddings Magazine! For details, be sure to stop by the Real Weddings booth at the event!
Here are the details for this fabulous event:
When: January 5, 2020
Time: 12 – 4 p.m.
Where: Hyatt Regency Sacramento at 1209 L Street in Sacramento
Cost: Admission $15 with pre-registration online HERE; $20 at the door. Once registered be automatically entered to win exclusive pre-show weekly giveaways.
About: First Bridal Show of the Year! Experience Your Wedding day from beginning to end. The Luxury Wedding Show is a bridal show set up as a mock luxury Ceremony and Reception showcasing work the area’s finest Wedding Professionals.
This show features Ceremony Runway Fashion Shows, Luxurious Bridal Gift Bags, Wine and Cake Tastings, and hundreds of Wedding Inspiration Ideas.
First 50 Brides receive a Free Diamond Ring Keychain. GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive a magazine feature of their wedding in Real Weddings Magazine (Hey, that’s us!). Enjoy meeting the best wedding professionals, sample wedding food & desserts, ceremony fashion show, wine tasting, hundreds of wedding ideas and inspiration, complimentary magazines, prize giveaways, plus much more!
Free Street Parking or convenient attached covered parking garage with discounted parking.
- Mock Wedding Fashion Shows
- Wine Tasting
- Catering & Cake Tastings
- Prize Giveaways
- Lavish Designer Reception Table Showcase
- Complimentary Bridal Magazines
- Bride-to-Be Bouquet Toss
For more information, please click HERE. And, make sure to “like” Luxury Wedding Shows on Facebook here.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Luxury Wedding Shows.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!