Did you know that Real Weddings Magazine is a proud sponsor of the Dream Wedding Show?! Don’t miss the festivities and amazing prize giveaways on Sunday, March 26th, from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Hyatt Regency Sacramento!
Great news! We have FREE tickets to give away to our awesome readers! Simply visit newdreamweddingshow.com/
Plus, stop by our booth at this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide. And, enter for a chance to WIN A PAIR OF BIKE CRUISERS!!!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, March 26, 2017
Time: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: Hyatt Regency Sacramento at 1209 L Street in Sacramento.
Cost: Snag FREE tickets by visiting newdreamweddingshow.com/
What You’ll Experience: Talented wedding pros, valuable giveaways, design challenges, fashion and fun…what more can you ask for?!
Some of the wedding pros you’ll get to meet in person at this year’s event:
- Julia Croteau Photography, juliacroteau.com.
- Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents, celebrationspartyrentals.com.
- Above & Beyond Cakes, aboveandbeyondcakes.com.
- Always Elegant Bridal & Tuxedo, alwayselegantbridal.net.
- Boomtown Reno, boomtownreno.com.
- Bride To Be Couture, bridetobecouture.com.
- Cafe Nessa Catering, facebook.com/Cafe-Nessa-Catering-173007462884861/.
- California Family Fitness, californiafamilyfitness.com.
- California Lovin’ Lips, senegence.com/calovinlips.
- Capital City Catering & Event Planning, capitalcitycatering.com.
- Capital Confections, capitalconfections.com.
- Catering By Design Rocklin, cateringbydesignrocklin.com.
- Diamond Bridal Gallery, diamondbridalgallery.com.
- Elite Video Booths, elitevideobooths.com.
- Enchanted Bridal Shoppe, enchantedbridalshoppe.com.
- Ettore’s European Bakery & Restaurant, ettores.com.
- Eye Connoisseur Photography, eyeconnoisseur.com.
- The Falls Event Center, thefallseventcenter.com.
- The HideOut, hideoutkirkwood.com.
- Jensen Wedding Films, jensenvideo.com.
- Kimpton Sawyer Hotel, kimptonhotels.com.
- Lake Natoma Inn, lakenatomainn.com.
- Lisa Harter, lisamharter.com.
- Loving Celebrations, lovingcelebrations.com.
- Meagan Lucy Photographers, meaganlucy.com.
- The Murieta Inn and Spa, themurietainn.com.
- Music & More Entertainment, musicandmoredj.com.
- New Body MD Surgical Center & Med Spa, newbodymd.com.
- Old Sugar Mill, oldsugarmill.com.
- Randy Peters Catering & Event Center, randypeterscatering.com.
- Second Summer Bride Sacramento, secondsummerbridesacramento.com.
- Séka Hills, sekahills.com.
- Serenity Spa, serenityspaonline.com.
- Shoop’s Photography, shoopstudios.com.
- Sparkle Bridal Couture, sparklebridalcouture.com.
- Strelitzia Flower Company, strelitziaflowercompany.com.
- Strings & Champagne Events, strings-champagne.com.
- Style Avenue Studios, styleavenuestudios.com.
- Swoonable, swoonable.net.
- Temple Photography, ritatemplephotography.com.
- The Venue Vixens, thevenuevixens.com.
- Tristar Home Realty, tri-star.com.
- Vizcaya Sacramento, vizcayasacramento.com.
- Wine & Roses Hotel.Restaurant.Spa, winerose.com.
- and so many more!
And, of course we’ll be there handing out complimentary copies of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide! Also, we always have our awesome Real Weddings Magazine bags to help you carry all of your goodies!
PLUS, ENTER TO WIN A PAIR OF BIKE CRUISERS AT OUR BOOTH AT THIS EVENT!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: