Don’t forget to join us for Palm Garden Paradise‘s Open House TOMORROW, April 30th, from 5-8 p.m. Will you be there?
Stop by our table and register for a chance to win $50 to Nothing Bundt Cakes and pick up a complimentary copy of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide!
When: Saturday, April 30, 2016
Time: 5-8 p.m.
Where: Palm Garden Paradise at 8600 Excelsior Road in Elk Grove.
Cost: FREE Admission. Register HERE!
What You’ll Experience: Join us for an evening in paradise! Check out this gorgeous venue and all it has to offer! Mingle with preferred wedding vendors while enjoying specialty cocktails and gourmet bites! Get in on exclusive raffle prizes and a venue giveaway!
Click HERE to RSVP for free and feel more than welcome to bring a friend or two!
For more information, log on to palmgardenparadise.com. And, be sure to “like” their event on Facebook for updates HERE!
We’ll be there handing out complimentary copies of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide! Also, we always have our awesome Real Weddings Magazine bags to help you carry all of your goodies!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Photo courtesy of Palm Garden Paradise.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: