Don’t forget that the Redding Bridal Expo is just a couple days away on Sunday, August 2nd, from 1-5 p.m. at the Redding Civic Auditorium! Guess what? Admission is FREE!
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 in fabulous bridal goodies from our booth at this show!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, August 2, 2015
Time: Doors open at 1 p.m. Fashion Show starts at 3 p.m.
Where: Redding Civic Auditorium at 700 Auditorium Drive in Redding
Cost: Admission is FREE!
Register: Click HERE to register! The first 50 brides to pre-register will get a special prize!
About: Presented by Northern California Event Services, the Redding Bridal Expo provides a fun and informative way to meet local professional vendors and businesses who can help you prepare for your wedding, honeymoon and new home!
Meet the individuals behind the businesses and discover the rich talent and assortment of professional vendors from Northern California while enjoying samples of amazing food from local caterers and tasty treats from local bakeries. Meet local photographers, florists, DJ’s and more all from the convince of a single location! And, that’s just the beginning! They will also be hosting a full scale Bridal Fashion Show live on the Redding Civic Auditorium stage and will have multiple “idea galleries” and “live displays” setup to help inspire you with tangible decor examples!
With over $5,000 guaranteed prizes, the Redding Bridal Expo is a fun and exciting experience for you and your fiancé, friends and family!
For more information, log on to reddingbridalexpo.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Redding Bridal Expo.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: