TODAY’S THE BIG DAY!!! Don’t miss the Sacramento Event and Wedding Expo this Sunday, September 15th, from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. at Cal Expo in Sacramento! Will we see you there?
Stop by our booth and register for a chance to win our “Besties” giveaway which includes: $200 to Vitality Med Spa and $200 to Sienna Restaurant. Plus, pick up a complimentary copy of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide!
Scroll down for all the details to this great event!
When: Sunday, September 15, 2019
Time: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Where: Cal Expo at 1600 Exposition Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95815
What You’ll Experience: The Sacramento Event & Wedding Expo is an annual one-stop shopping experience where the area’s best venues, products, and services are showcased for weddings, birthday celebrations, Quinceaneras, corporate events, holiday parties & all special event types ranging in size from small to large.
We’ll be there handing out complimentary copies of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide! Also, we always have our awesome Real Weddings Magazine bags to help you carry all of your goodies!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: