Don’t miss the Yuba-Sutter Bridal Show on January 25, 2015 from 12 – 4 p.m. at the Yuba City Fairgrounds in Yuba City! Are you going?
Stop by our booth to get your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and a copy of our wedding planner Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a goodie bag of wedding swag from The Bridal Box valued at $100 from our booth!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, January 25, 2015
Time: 12 – 4 p.m.
Location: The Yuba City Fairgrounds in Yuba City
Cost: Admission is $5 for adults, Children 12 and under are free with a paying adult! Tickets are only available at the door.
About: The Yuba-Sutter Bridal Show is the largest and finest bridal show held in Yuba, Sutter and Colusa Counties. Head on over for wedding cake sampling, dozens of doors prizes, caterer sampling, free wedding planning magazines, live fashion shows, featuring all the latest styles, and over 80 local exhibitors prepared to help you in creating your perfect wedding at the right price. From flowers to dresses and photographers to hotels, this is a great event for any bride planning a wedding in Northern California.
For more information about the Yuba-Sutter Bridal Show, please click here.
And, of course we’ll be there with complimentary copies of Real Weddings Magazine and The Bride’s Guide, along with our awesome Real Weddings Magazine tote bags!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright Yuba-Sutter Bridal Show.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: