Who’s joining us for the Yuba-Sutter Bridal Show on Sunday, January 26, from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the Yuba Sutter Fairgrounds in Yuba City?
Stop by our booth to get your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and a copy of our wedding planner Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $100 to Sienna Restaurant from our booth!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, January 26, 2020
Time: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Location: Yuba Sutter Fairgrounds in Yuba City
- Tickets are only available at the door
- Admission: $10 for adults (17 and up)
- $1 for children (12 to 16)
- Children under 11 – FREE with paying adult
PARKING IS FREE
About: The Yuba-Sutter Bridal Show is the largest and finest bridal show held in Yuba, Sutter and Colusa Counties. Head on over for wedding cake sampling, dozens of doors prizes, caterer sampling, free wedding planning magazines, live fashion shows, featuring all the latest styles, and over 80 local exhibitors prepared to help you in creating your perfect wedding at the right price. From flowers to dresses and photographers to hotels, this is a great event for any bride planning a wedding in Northern California.
For more information about the Yuba-Sutter Bridal Show, please click here.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright Yuba-Sutter Bridal Show.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!