On the hunt for a fabulous wedding venue? Don’t miss Granite Bay Golf Club’s Wedding Open House on January 20th, from 5:30 – 8 p.m., at Granite Bay Golf Club in Granite Bay.
Stop by our booth at this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine, our planning resource Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide and a groovy reusable tote! Plus, enter to win a $50 gift certificate to Nothing Bundt Cakes.
Here are the details for this fabulous event:
When: Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Time: 5:30 – 8 p.m.
Where: Granite Bay Golf Club, 9600 Golf Club Drive in Granite Bay
Cost: FREE admission!
About: Enjoy delicious chef prepared hors d’ oeuvres, fine sparkling champagne and wine. Meet some of the most experienced wedding professionals.
RSVP: 916-791-7578 x 110
For more information, please click here.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Granite Bay Golf Club.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for wedding planning. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: