Real Weddings Magazine is a proud sponsor of the 4th annual Amador Wedding Faire! Don’t miss the festivities on May 3rd, from 1 – 4 p.m., at Jackson Rancheria Casino & Resort in Jackson!
Stop by the Amador Wedding Faire for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $100 gift certificate to Time Out Spa from our booth at this event!
Here are the details for this fabulous event:
When: Sunday, May 3, 2015
Time: 1-4 p.m.
Where: Jackson Rancheria Casino & Resort Hotel at 12222 New York Ranch Road in Jackson.
Cost: $10 advanced tickets, $15 at the door.
About: Plan your special day in the heart of California’s gold country at the 4th Annual 2015 Amador Wedding Faire! Enjoy a bridal fashion show, drawings for lavish prizes, food tastings, and a mock ceremony site, along with the opportunity to meet with Amador County Wedding Professionals.
For more information, log on to jacksoncasino.com. And, make sure to check out the event on Facebook HERE!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright Amador Wedding Faire.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: