Don’t forget to join us for Sheldon Inn Restaurant and Bar’s Bridal Open House this Sunday, September 24th, from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Sheldon Inn Restaurant and Bar in Elk Grove! Will we see you there?
Scroll down for all the details to this great event!
When: Sunday, September 24, 2017
Time: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: Sheldon Inn Restaurant and Bar at 9000 Grant Line Road in Elk Grove
Cost: FREE Admission
What You’ll Experience: Enjoy complimentary drinks and baked goods while touring the Sheldon Inn Restaurant and Bar’s BRAND NEW outdoor venue and historic, fine dining restaurant!
- Meet with vendors and wedding professionals – a one stop shop for your wedding with vendors in each category!
- Enjoy complimentary drinks and baked goods!
- Tour their exquisite outdoor venue, bridal suite, and historic restaurant!
- Check out their brand new outdoor bar, gazebo, stage, and deck!
- Enter to win fabulous prizes!
RSVP: Please RSVP to (916) 686-8330.
We’ll be there handing out complimentary copies of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide! Also, we always have our awesome Real Weddings Magazine bags to help you carry all of your goodies!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Photo courtesy of Vizcaya.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: