You’re invited to the Open House at River Highlands Ranch this Sunday, February 23, 2020, from 1-4 p.m.!
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $100 gift certificate to Serenity Spa from our table at this event!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, February 23, 2020
Time: 1-4 p.m.
Where: River Highlands Ranch at 8600 Big Oak Valley Rd, Smartsville, CA 95977
Cost: RSVP for FREE admission HERE!
What You’ll Experience:
Our exclusive wedding and event venue is opening up for an afternoon so you can tour without an appointment and meet our preferred vendors!
Spend an afternoon with us sipping, tasting, listening to music and meeting our preferred vendors! Start envisioning your wedding or special event by touring our 7500 square foot barn and strolling our grounds. We will have caterers, florists, planners and more; all available to answer your questions and to tell you about their businesses. We can’t wait to meet you and to hear about your event! This event is free, but we ask that you click to sign up so we can send you details and updates and keep track of who will be joining us.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!