Ok, engaged couples (yes, that means, you too grooms!), who’s joining us for today’s Bridal Showcase at Belle Vie Vineyard, a premier distribution partner wedding venue of Real Weddings?! Here are the deets:
EVENT: Belle Vie Vineyard Wedding Venue Bridal Showcase
WHEN: Sunday, March 13, 2022
TIME: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
WHERE: Belle Vie Vineyard at 19900 Sherman Island Cross Road in Rio Vista
COST: FREE, but you must register in advance here!
REAL WEDDINGS GIVEAWAY: Stop by the Real Weddings booth to get a complimentary copy of the newest issue along with our groovy reusable tote bag, and enter to win a $100 gift certificate to The Spa at Wine & Roses!
FIND OUT MORE: Find out more on our event page, or on the venue’s website here!
Featured photo courtesy of the venue.
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Cannot wait to meet each and every one of you!