Whatcha doing today? Head out to the Woodland Bridal Show & Event Faire, this Saturday, February 29, 2020 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the Woodland Community & Senior Center!
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $100 gift certificate to The Firehouse Restaurant from our table at this event!
Here are the details on this event:
When: TODAY: Saturday, February 29, 2020
Time: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: Woodland Community & Senior Center at 2001 East Street in Woodland
Cost: FREE ADMISSION!
What You’ll Experience:
Join the area’s premiere wedding professionals as the City of Woodland Presents the Bridal Show & Event Faire. Saturday, February 29, 2020 at the Woodland Community & Senior Center 2001 East Street.
Attendees will enjoy Caterers, Bridal Fashion & Attire, Floral Designers, Styling Decor & Specialists, Photographers, Venues, Community Center Tours, DJs. Sounds Entertainment & much more! Don’t miss this FREE event.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!