Are you ready to start planning your wedding? Join us for the Woodland Bridal Show and Event Faire, presented by the City of Woodland CSD and Firehouse Entertainment, on February 20th from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. at The Woodland Community & Senior Center!
Visit us at this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 in wedding swag from our booth!
Here are the details:
When: Saturday, February 20, 2016
Time: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: The Woodland Community & Senior Center at 2001 East Street in Woodland
Cost: Admission is free.
About: Come and meet experts who can make any wedding or special event perfect. At this free community event featured vendors include: local venues, caterers, photographers, florists, stylists, decoration specialists, music and entertainment professionals, and bakeries. Guests will also enjoy tours of the Woodland Community & Senior Center, raffle prizes, cuisine from local caterers, and a fashion show hosted by Cocco’s Couture and ReNu Salon.
“The Bridal Show is a wonderful opportunity to showcase businesses within the community and provide a wide range of local options for anyone planning a celebration,” Yvette Smith, Community Services Recreation Supervisor. “Brides or anyone planning an upcoming event are invited to find just what they are looking for at this free event.”
For more information, contact Woodland Community Services Department at (530) 661-2000 or email WoodlandCSD@cityofwoodland.org.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo and information courtesy of Woodland Bridal Show and Event Faire.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: