Elevate your experience with scrumptious samples form Scott’s Seafood at The Westin Sacramento Hotel located on the Sacramento River.
Meet with 30+ wedding professionals in multiple categories at the stunning Grand Monaco Ballroom.
Win prizes and giveaways including a $10K Wedding Package & 10 Las Vegas winners announced during the Entertainment Segment that starts at 3.
Free Food & Beverage Tastings. Parking is FREE!
EVENT: Sacramento Wedding Fair
WHEN: Sunday, November 12, 2023
TIME: 12-4 p.m.
WHERE: The Westin Hotel Sacramento at 4800 Riverside Blvd., in Sacramento
COST: Admission is $15 online or $25 at the door — BUT IF YOU WANT 50% OFF TICKETS, USE PROMO CODE: STYLE
And, be sure to stop by the Real Weddings booth to get a complimentary copy of the newest issue along with our groovy reusable tote bag, and enter to win a $100 Gift Certificate to Serenity Spa | Soul Yoga!
Featured photo courtesy of Bay Area Wedding Fairs
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Cannot wait to meet each and every one of you!