Here are the details:
When: Thursday, April 27, 2017
Time: 3-7 p.m.
Where: The Falls Event Center at 8280 Elk Grove Blvd. in Elk Grove
Cost: Admission is free, but please RSVP at (916) 638-9850 or email email@example.com.
About: Come check out the beautiful Falls Event Center in Elk Grove. The PERFECT location for your wedding or other special event! They will be hosting a fun open house so that you can walk through the entire venue and see what they have to offer. Their venue includes a gorgeous outdoor ceremony courtyard, reception space, a lovely Bridal Suite, and a fun Groom’s Lounge complete with pool table and flat screen TV’s. Come see for yourself! Some of their vendor friends will be providing decorations, food, cake, and music as well.
For more information, log on to thefallseventcenter.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Photo courtesy of The Falls Event Center.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: