We’re so excited to be part of the upcoming Folsom Wedding Network’s Vintage Bridal Fair & Classic Car Show happening this coming Saturday, June 12, 2021!
From the show producer about this unique event:
Get dolled up and dapper for a one of a kind Bridal Fair and Car Show! We are making our upcoming bridal fair pop up fun and unique with our full out vintage theme! DRESSING UP VINTAGE IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! We will have a BEST DRESSED COUPLE prize!
WHO SHOULD COME? EVERYONE!! This is the perfect event for vintage style Brides and Grooms to be, but it is also a great event for all Brides, bridesmaids, grooms, and family to plan their “Big Day” while having a fun day!
WHO WILL HAVE BOOTHS? We are adding new vendors, so stay tuned on all of our social media pages! For a vendor preview: We have a pinup photographer (Bad Bones Photography) with a fun setup and backdrop, florist, mobile hair salon, dance studio (our Host: Arthur Murray Dance Center-Folsom), cookie designer, makeup artist, photo booth, vintage cars (from Cappuccino Cruisers), event planner, jeweler, bridal boutique (Dolly Couture TRUNK SHOW!!), wedding hair accessories, etc.
WHAT ACTIVITIES? We will have music playing, dancing, food, cars, professional pinup models, raffle, AND JUST A FUN AND FABULOUS DAY to celebrate “you” in prep for your upcoming wedding day!
SHOULD I DRESS UP? YES YES YES!! Think 1920s and 1960s clothing – pick your favorite decade! Use what you have in your closet or take a trip to the Thrift Store. You can also think of the popular Disney event, “Dapper Day” for inspiration as well.
HOW MUCH ARE EVENT TICKETS? FREE!! This is a free event, but we require registration preferably before and walk up registration the day of. The registration link will be posted soon!
Meet amazing professionals in the area who are ready and available with resources for you for your special day including:
- Spotlight Designs
- Adrian Blanco Jewelry
- Perfect Dress Party
- Arthur Murray Dance Center Folsom
- The Gypsea Traveller
- House of Ivey Floral
- Gina Scheiber Makeup
- The Feathered Head
- Bad Bones Photography
- Wanderlust Beauty Parlour
and many more!
And, stop by the Real Weddings Magazine booth to get a free copy of the magazine and The Planning Guide, and register to win a $100 gift certificate to Dream Day Spa Folsom!
WHEN: Saturday, June 12, 2021
TIME: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
FIND OUT MORE: Click here to go to the Facebook Event Page
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!