We’re so excited to be part of the upcoming Folsom Wedding Network’s Vintage Bridal Fair & Classic Car Show happening this coming Saturday, June 12, 2021!
Meet amazing professionals in the area who are ready and available with resources for you for your special day including:
- Spotlight Designs
- Adrian Blanco Jewelry
- Perfect Dress Party
- Arthur Murray Dance Center Folsom
- The Gypsea Traveller
- House of Ivey Floral
- Gina Scheiber Makeup
- The Feathered Head
- Bad Bones Photography
- Wanderlust Beauty Parlour
and many more!
And, stop by the Real Weddings Magazine booth to get a free copy of the magazine and The Planning Guide, and register to win a $100 gift certificate to Dream Day Spa Folsom!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!