You’re invited to the bridal open house at Holbrooke Hotel! You’ll get the chance to tour the historic property, meet some amazing local wedding pros, and nosh on some small bites! Here are the deets:
EVENT: Holbrooke Hotel Wedding Venue Open House
WHEN: Sunday, July 3, 2022
TIME: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
WHERE: Holbrooke Hotel at 212 W Main Street in Grass Valley
Raffle prizes from the hotel: any couple who has booked a site tour or attends our open house event is entered to win!
1st prize: 1- comped free night stay in a King Sunday-Friday booking + 1 bottle of sparkling wine
2nd prize: Holbrooke Hat & T-Shirt
3rd Prize: 2 drink tokens
Note: Site Tours will be at:
For more information about this fantastic bridal show/wedding expo, please contact the event producer through their website.
Featured photo by The DeLauras for Real Weddings Magazine as part of our “Sustainable Beauty” styled shoot!
And while you’re there, you can snag a free copy of the newest issue of Real Weddings Magazine along our groovy reusable tote bags, and sign up for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate from Serenity Spa!
It’s going to be a great day! We’ll see you there!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!