Don’t miss Simple Country Weddings and Vintage Decor’s Bridal Open House, January 20th, from 11 a.m. -2 p.m. at Simple Country Weddings in Rancho Cordova. Will you be joining us?
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a fabulous prize from our booth!
Here are the details:
When: Saturday January 20, 2018
Time: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Where: Simple Country Weddings and Vintage Decor, 3339 Fitzgerald Road Suite 1, Rancho Cordova CA 95742
Cost: Admission is FREE!
About: Simple Country Weddings and Vintage Decor is pleased to invite you to come MEET & GREET with some of Sacramento’s BEST WEDDING & EVENT vendors.
From the engagement to the honeymoon…they will have you covered!
Please RSVP: Visit the event’s Facebook page for more details and to RSVP HERE!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Simple Country Weddings and Vintage Decor.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: