Who’s joining us for The Falls Event Center‘s Bridal Show THIS SUNDAY, July 12th, from 11 a.m.-4 p.m., at The Falls Event Center in Elk Grove?
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 in fabulous bridal goodies from our table at this show!
Here are the details for this fabulous event:
When: Sunday, July 12, 2015
Time: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Where: The Falls Event Center at 8280 Elk Grove Blvd. in Elk Grove
Cost: Admission is free.
About: You are invited to come tour the newest wedding facility and meet with the most respected wedding vendors in the Sacramento area. There is absolutely no cost to attend, so grab your party and come enjoy the show! Raffle prizes, venue discounts, and give-a-ways from caterers, disc jockeys, photographers, photo booths, PLUS so much more!
For more information, log on to thefallseventcenter.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright the Falls Event Center.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: